About Me

My Photo
eyecandiigraphicz
saint john, NB, Canada
Hi! i'm sylvie, sylly misfit, chitchatty girl, submissive to my Sir, mom to 2 wonderful teenagers & the happiest i've ever been..LOVE to psp & create, getting back into it after some time off, and ready to rock!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

labelz

my stalkerz

archive

misfitz forum

misfitz

my stuffz



stampz










Tuesday, August 17, 2010

misfits temps 1 & 2

aaay, made some templates for the misfits template challenge..
we had to create templates using circles, and this is what i came up with.
oh and a lil warning - if you don't like bad language, theyre prob not the temps for you, lol. so this is template 1 & 2 of misfits temps :)
the white background is so you can see the temps a lil better since my blog is in pink!
and of course it says sylly creationz my old blog name cuz i made them just before this blog was made..

if you would like them, you must download them off the misfits blog HERE

xx, sylvie

0 comments:

leave some ♥

my blinkiez

sylz blog
sylz tutorialz

i CT for

kristin

dorkz sista hood

minxy
aqua
deb
cindy
rosey
tonya
bru

blogz i stalk

misfit blog
kat
vixpsp
tamie
kimberly
nicole
laura
rieka
diane
cakes
chas
alisha
g arie
punkybutts
kaci
sexy ash
tori