About Me

My Photo
eyecandiigraphicz
saint john, NB, Canada
Hi! i'm sylvie, sylly misfit, chitchatty girl, submissive to my Sir, mom to 2 wonderful teenagers & the happiest i've ever been..LOVE to psp & create, getting back into it after some time off, and ready to rock!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

labelz

my stalkerz

archive

misfitz forum

misfitz

my stuffz



stampz










Thursday, August 12, 2010

a HUGE thank you ~

ow, where do i begin! 
first off, my old blog sylly creationz i will  not be posting on anymore.  i decided to open a new blog, and have a new name that would go together with my tutorial website eye candii tutorialz.. all of my things on sylly creationz will remain there for ya's.. as i know some have used my things for tutorials etc.. so the blog remains, but just wont be used anymore, is all..

sooo welcome to eye candii graphicz/designz !!

a very wonderful friend of mine, MissyMinx, from Divine Intentionz put together this absolutely awesome layout for me using Tamie's freakish kit .. and i couldn't be more thrilled, i know it's so much work and she just did such an outstanding job! Thank you Missy ♥♥ she also made me a blinkie to match, and i'm sooo happy, i love it all ty ty ty !! yaaaay check it out!

also, miss Sapphypantz whom i can't link yet, her new blog will be ready soon and when it is i'll link her up! but she was as sweet as pie and gifted me the tube and the scrap kit for my layout.. i ended up getting frustrated with my mojo and Missy ended up doing it all bless her, but wanted to super thank the sapph for being so kind and generous and luffs her mad!

also a huge thank you to the rest of my psychotic posse, (haha) for my neverending questions and craze trying to piece this blog together and get it all set up LOL .. so
aquapiie, tonya, cindy & bru ty for helping a sylly girl out!! ♥ *grinz* i luff you all !!!



- i am sooo looking forward to getting back into the swing of things with blogging.. so look forward to some new templates soon , as well as more goodies.. i'll also be attempting some scrap stuff, bare with me on that as i'm still a newbie LOL, and of course i'll post links to my new tutorials as well..

~ sylvie ♥♥

0 comments:

leave some ♥

my blinkiez

sylz blog
sylz tutorialz

i CT for

kristin

dorkz sista hood

minxy
aqua
deb
cindy
rosey
tonya
bru

blogz i stalk

misfit blog
kat
vixpsp
tamie
kimberly
nicole
laura
rieka
diane
cakes
chas
alisha
g arie
punkybutts
kaci
sexy ash
tori