About Me

My Photo
eyecandiigraphicz
saint john, NB, Canada
Hi! i'm sylvie, sylly misfit, chitchatty girl, submissive to my Sir, mom to 2 wonderful teenagers & the happiest i've ever been..LOVE to psp & create, getting back into it after some time off, and ready to rock!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

labelz

my stalkerz

archive

misfitz forum

misfitz

my stuffz



stampz










Sunday, August 14, 2011

New Layout!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY i am super thrilled with the new layout that
Deb from Creative by Nature made for me... Thank you sooo much Deb, you soooo rawked it! ♥

Looking forward to getting this blog going again, finally! It's been awhile, i've been a busy girl, but missing my hobby bigtime.. Think i needed the rest - had a bit of burn out..

So look forward to some more new things coming soon!

xoxo, sylvie

0 comments:

leave some ♥

my blinkiez

sylz blog
sylz tutorialz

i CT for

kristin

dorkz sista hood

minxy
aqua
deb
cindy
rosey
tonya
bru

blogz i stalk

misfit blog
kat
vixpsp
tamie
kimberly
nicole
laura
rieka
diane
cakes
chas
alisha
g arie
punkybutts
kaci
sexy ash
tori